This is an insurance assignment vehicle that is being offered early in the total loss process, please read the summary below and click that you understand
this process before bidding on this vehicle.
- Winning bidder agrees to pick up the vehicle within 24 hours of end of auction.
- Winning bidder agrees to pay Advance Fees shown on listing page at the time of pickup, these fees will be deducted from the winning bid on the final invoice.
- Winning bidder understands that if the vehicle is not picked up within 24 hours of auction ending, advance fees will continue to accrue at daily rate
set by holding facility.
- Winning bidder agrees that their bid is binding for 60 days after the end of auction.
- AR Direct will pursue necessary vehicle title documents from the Insurance Company (supplier) prior to invoicing winning bidder.
- Once title documents are received, the winning bidder will be invoiced, and a digital image of the title documents will be shared.
- Winning bidder will then log in to their account and submit payment within 2 business days.
- During the payment process, AR Direct will send the title documents to the state for any appropriate salvage branding.
- Provided payment has been made, AR Direct will forward appropriate salvage branded certificate to the winning bidder upon receipt.